Changes in markets create opportunities, and over the last several years, interest by foreign investors in the South Florida market – and throughout the U.S. – has grown significantly. Strengthening foreign currencies, reduced real estate values and other economic issues have contributed to a wave of foreign investment opportunities.
Bilzin Sumberg represents businesses and investors from Latin America, Europe and Asia looking to acquire U.S. assets. We also assist European and Asian investors leveraging South Florida as a gateway for potential Latin American investments.
For over a decade, Bilzin Sumberg represented clients in M&A, real estate, and litigation/arbitration matters for non-U.S.-based businesses and investors. Our international inbound capabilities include assisting clients with:
- Establishing U.S. operations
- Acquiring U.S.-based businesses
- Joint venturing with U.S. partners
- Real estate investment and development
- International arbitration and alternative dispute resolution
- International estate planning