Bilzin Sumberg is dedicated to providing a challenging work environment, competitive compensation, and progressive workplace policies. The firm believes that teamwork is an essential component in providing high quality legal services, so we value the talents and skills of our entire staff. Staff contributions are recognized throughout the year with various staff appreciation programs.
Furthermore, the firm sponsors various extracurricular activities, including several sports teams and annual holiday and summer events.
Bilzin Sumberg offers a comprehensive benefits package and an environment which encourages and supports professional growth. Our beautiful new offices feature amenities which include an employee lounge, word processing center, training facility, state of the art technology and a fitness center.
We invite you to explore the Support Staff area, as well as the rest of our site, to find out more about the resources and opportunities available to you at Bilzin Sumberg.
We are an EEO/AA employer and we value diversity in our workplace.
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
• Group life insurance & AD&D
• Long-term disability insurance
• Flexible benefits plan
• Employee assistance program
• 401(k) plan
• Short-term disability insurance
• Flexible benefits plan
• Parking/public transportation
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Paid holidays
• Supplemental voluntary plans, such as:
• Term life insurance
• Additional AD&D
• AFLAC cancer indemnity plan
• Whole life insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• Accident insurance
In addition, professional development training is provided to individuals through in-house classes. The firm recognizes that employees need to grow and develop to be successful with the firm. The firm embraces training and feels it is a vital element to everyone's success.
This candidate must have excellent communication skills, demonstrate a high technical aptitude, be able to work in a fast paced environment, detail oriented, and be flexible with work schedule as necessary.
• Must have experience managing Relativity and other document review platforms
• Experienced in managing review teams and review workflows within document databases
• Must be very familiar with standard procedures for electronic discovery
• Create electronic document productions, including creation of images and production of electronic files, download data from USB and FTP, copying data to USB or FTP site, and gathering technical specifications for data exports and/or productions.
• Candidate must have knowledge of basic electronic discovery load files (DAT, LFP, and OPT files).
• Consult with case teams to effectively develop and apply technical strategies to reach case goals. These goals would include data collection, processing, document review, document production, and trial.
• Database creations, electronic record downloads, link electronic transcripts to exhibits, transcript loads to database, database searching, creating data exports, scanning, OCRing, and coding.
• Provide hands-on support of electronic discovery review systems.
• Assist with use and setup of trial technology, including data import and manipulation in Trial Director, courtroom or war room equipment set up, and on-site technology support for legal teams.
• Work closely with the ediscovery team on all litigation projects.
• Experience with the Ringtail/Nuix Discover review platform is a plus
• Experience with Westlaw Case Notebook is also a plus
• Must be flexible with work hours. Nights and weekends are sometimes necessary.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Jackie Gallego, Chief Human Resources Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.