Bilzin Sumberg is dedicated to providing a challenging work environment, competitive compensation, and progressive workplace policies. The firm believes that teamwork is an essential component in providing high quality legal services, so we value the talents and skills of our entire staff. Staff contributions are recognized throughout the year with various staff appreciation programs.
Furthermore, the firm sponsors various extracurricular activities, including several sports teams and annual holiday and summer events.
Bilzin Sumberg offers a comprehensive benefits package and an environment which encourages and supports professional growth. Our beautiful new offices feature amenities which include an employee lounge, word processing center, training facility, state of the art technology and a fitness center.
We invite you to explore the Support Staff area, as well as the rest of our site, to find out more about the resources and opportunities available to you at Bilzin Sumberg.
We are an EEO/AA employer and we value diversity in our workplace.
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
• Group life insurance & AD&D
• Long-term disability insurance
• Flexible benefits plan
• Employee assistance program
• 401(k) plan
• Short-term disability insurance
• Flexible benefits plan
• Parking/public transportation
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Paid holidays
• Supplemental voluntary plans, such as:
• Term life insurance
• Additional AD&D
• AFLAC cancer indemnity plan
• Whole life insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• Accident insurance
In addition, professional development training is provided to individuals through in-house classes. The firm recognizes that employees need to grow and develop to be successful with the firm. The firm embraces training and feels it is a vital element to everyone's success.
Bilzin Sumberg is seeking a candidate to support our Tax Trust and Estate Practice Group. International TTE experience preferred. Must have excellent computer skills, with exceptional technical and communication skills. Major law firm experience highly preferred. Must be bilingual (English and Spanish).
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Jackie Benito, Chief Human Resources Officer.
• Draft, organize and review transactional documents including partnership agreements, corporate minutes, consents, UCC filings, name change, DBAs, entity formation, conversions, mergers, recapitalizations of stock and dissolutions.
• Corporate compliance with State Business Laws, including annual compliance requirements for clients.
• Draft, organize and review estate planning documents (including wills, revocable trusts, insurance trusts, intentionally defective grantor trusts and charitable trusts).
• Preparation of various IRS tax forms.
• Form and maintain various foreign companies.
• Assist with probate matters, including preparation of probate forms.
Candidates must be proficient in MS Word, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work in a multi-task environment. Major law firm experience preferred. International TTE experience a plus. Interested candidates should submit a resume to Jackie Benito, Chief Human Resources Officer.