Bilzin Sumberg is dedicated to providing a challenging work environment, competitive compensation, and progressive workplace policies. The firm believes that teamwork is an essential component in providing high quality legal services, so we value the talents and skills of our entire staff. Staff contributions are recognized throughout the year with various staff appreciation programs.
Furthermore, the firm sponsors various extracurricular activities, including several sports teams and annual holiday and summer events.
Bilzin Sumberg offers a comprehensive benefits package and an environment which encourages and supports professional growth. Our beautiful new offices feature amenities which include an employee lounge, word processing center, training facility, state of the art technology and a fitness center.
We invite you to explore the Support Staff area, as well as the rest of our site, to find out more about the resources and opportunities available to you at Bilzin Sumberg.
We are an EEO/AA employer and we value diversity in our workplace.
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
• Group life insurance & AD&D
• Long-term disability insurance
• Flexible benefits plan
• Employee assistance program
• 401(k) plan
• Short-term disability insurance
• Flexible benefits plan
• Parking/public transportation
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Paid holidays
• Supplemental voluntary plans, such as:
• Term life insurance
• Additional AD&D
• AFLAC cancer indemnity plan
• Whole life insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• Accident insurance
In addition, professional development training is provided to individuals through in-house classes. The firm recognizes that employees need to grow and develop to be successful with the firm. The firm embraces training and feels it is a vital element to everyone's success.
Bilzin Sumberg is dedicated to the efficient delivery of quality legal services through Knowledge Management, Legal Project Management and the use of data for competitive intelligence and legal research. In support of those goals, Bilzin Sumberg is recruiting for a highly technical, motivated and responsible Librarian.
Reporting to the Chief Knowledge Officer, the successful candidate will conduct legal and due diligence research as well as advise and assist in developing and maintaining the Library's technology applications.
This position offers competitive salary and benefits package.
• Performing due diligence research on clients and potential clients
• Responding to patron requests by identifying and locating information to meet their needs, including analysis and synthesis of information to solve problems under tight deadlines and fluctuating work loads
• Assist with other research projects as needed
• Coordinating vendor trainings and demonstrations
• Performing and understanding all duties of the library, including Cataloging, Interlibrary loan, and Serials (EOS Library System)
• Assisting with the implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and work standards for the library
• Master's degree in Library and Information Science from a program accredited by the American Library Association
• Strong technology skills
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and strong written and oral communication skills
• Experience and familiarity with use of document management systems and knowledge management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and SharePoint applications
• Experience in working in a law library/corporate library setting preferred
Interested candidates should click here to submit a cover letter and resume to Jackie Benito, Chief Human Resources Officer.
•Develop and update website and pitch materials, including capabilities statements, brochures, and other web content.
•Develop client-specific presentations, proposals and pitch materials, practice descriptions and other client-facing materials.
•Collaborate with team members to design and execute email marketing campaigns.
•Draft public/media relations materials, including press releases, media pitches and talking points.
•Profile and draft transaction and case descriptions for use in proposals, on the website, and in experience database.
•Work alongside partners in the development of submissions and execution of strategy for awards.
•Manage new attorney promotion, including preparation of announcements, press releases and biographies.
•Serve as an InterAction super user, supporting various projects and on-going tasks such as developing practice, industry and event mailing lists.
•Assist marketing team with client and other marketing events.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Jackie Benito, Chief Human Resources Officer.