Bilzin Sumberg is dedicated to providing a challenging work environment, competitive compensation, and progressive workplace policies. The firm believes that teamwork is an essential component in providing high quality legal services, so we value the talents and skills of our entire staff. Staff contributions are recognized throughout the year with various staff appreciation programs.
Furthermore, the firm sponsors various extracurricular activities, including several sports teams and annual holiday and summer events.
Bilzin Sumberg offers a comprehensive benefits package and an environment which encourages and supports professional growth. Our beautiful new offices feature amenities which include an employee lounge, word processing center, training facility, state of the art technology and a fitness center.
We invite you to explore the Support Staff area, as well as the rest of our site, to find out more about the resources and opportunities available to you at Bilzin Sumberg.
We are an EEO/AA employer and we value diversity in our workplace.
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
• Group life insurance & AD&D
• Long-term disability insurance
• Flexible benefits plan
• Employee assistance program
• 401(k) plan
• Short-term disability insurance
• Flexible benefits plan
• Parking/public transportation
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Paid holidays
• Supplemental voluntary plans, such as:
• Term life insurance
• Additional AD&D
• AFLAC cancer indemnity plan
• Whole life insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• Accident insurance
In addition, professional development training is provided to individuals through in-house classes. The firm recognizes that employees need to grow and develop to be successful with the firm. The firm embraces training and feels it is a vital element to everyone's success.
Bilzin Sumberg is seeking an A/R Clerk. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of A/R experience, strong computer skills, as well as cash posting, and daily cash receipts reporting experience. This position reports to the Accounting Manager.
1. Preparation of daily receipts; apply funds to appropriate account, handle deposits, write offs, and refunds;
2. Maintain several investment checking accounts and partner capital worksheets; prepare bank account reconciliations on a monthly basis;
3. Backup personnel for Trust transactions such as, maintain deposits, verify account clearance processes, disbursements via checks/wire transfers, maintain client investment bank accounts; and
4. Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Accounting or Finance degree
• Proficiency in Excel
• Proven problem solving skills
• Accuracy and highly detail oriented
• Excellent written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• CMS (Aderant) experience is a plus
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Jackie F. Gallego, Chief Human Resources Officer.