Bilzin Sumberg is dedicated to providing a challenging work environment, competitive compensation, and progressive workplace policies. The firm believes that teamwork is an essential component in providing high quality legal services, so we value the talents and skills of our entire staff. Staff contributions are recognized throughout the year with various staff appreciation programs.
Furthermore, the firm sponsors various extracurricular activities, including several sports teams and annual holiday and summer events.
Bilzin Sumberg offers a comprehensive benefits package and an environment which encourages and supports professional growth. Our beautiful new offices feature amenities which include an employee lounge, word processing center, training facility, state of the art technology and a fitness center.
We invite you to explore the Support Staff area, as well as the rest of our site, to find out more about the resources and opportunities available to you at Bilzin Sumberg.
We are an EEO/AA employer and we value diversity in our workplace.
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
• Group life insurance & AD&D
• Long-term disability insurance
• Flexible benefits plan
• Employee assistance program
• 401(k) plan
• Short-term disability insurance
• Flexible benefits plan
• Parking/public transportation
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Paid holidays
• Supplemental voluntary plans, such as:
• Term life insurance
• Additional AD&D
• AFLAC cancer indemnity plan
• Whole life insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• Accident insurance
In addition, professional development training is provided to individuals through in-house classes. The firm recognizes that employees need to grow and develop to be successful with the firm. The firm embraces training and feels it is a vital element to everyone's success.
Bilzin Sumberg is seeking a Marketing Coordinator. Candidates must have strong writing and technology skills. Attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and ability to work under pressure are imperative.
- Compile information and assist in drafting submissions for directory and ranking authorities such as Chambers USA.
- Collaborate with team on the development of marketing collateral, including pitches, biographies, experience lists, client alerts, and presentations.
- Coordinate research for business development and cross-marketing opportunities..
- Use the firm's email marketing software, Vuture, to develop, coordinate and distribute marketing communications, such as client alerts, invitations, and announcements.
- Use the firm's CRM database, InterAction to develop and maintain mailing lists, contact lists, and client profiles through the use of the firm's CRM, InterAction.
- Prepare marketing materials at the request of attorneys.
- Handle website and blog updates, as well as troubleshooting, on a daily basis.
- Work with marketing team on social media initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned, including supporting internal events.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field and have a minimum of three years of experience. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Excellent writing skills are required.
- Must be proficient in the use of Word, Excel, database and web application.
- Strong organizational, team building, and communication skills are essential.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and writing sample to Jackie Benito, Chief Human Resources Officer.