DescriptionBilzin Sumberg is seeking a Client Account Coordinator (Legal Collector). The ideal candidate will have a minimum of four years of collection, accounting or customer service experience, preferably with a law firm.
• Daily communication with clients to obtain payment statuses in order to properly manage the receivables
• Establishing and monitoring client payment arrangements for accounts with past due balances in consultation with the billing partners
• Assisting clients with all accounting related questions inclusive of but not limited to billing, trust activity, account reconciliations, etc.
• Partnering with supervisor and billing attorneys to discuss collection strategy for clients with past due balances and to establish action plans
• Monitoring high risk accounts and keeping client accounts supervisor and billing attorney updated on account activity on a weekly basis and continuously addressing strategies
• Preparing accounting and receivable reports for clients and attorneys upon request for their review
• Summarizing account activity and financial stats in the narrative field of our system for review and reporting to managing partner and executive administrator
• Coordinating with the various departments in accounting to research and resolve any accounting issues
• College degree in accounting, business or related field
• Collections and customer service experience
• Proficient with numbers
• Microsoft Excel and Word skills
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
• Proven problem solving ability
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Legal industry or professional services firm experience
• Aderant (CMS) software experience
• ARCS 2G software experience
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Jackie Benito, Chief Human Resources Officer.