Responsibilities include but are not limited to developing budgets, researching venues and vendors, managing the administrative support for all firm-wide events, tracking and reporting on ROI, maintaining the firm's intranet events calendar, and assisting with firm and practice group sponsorship deliverables. This role will also work closely with partners and other members of the Marketing team to support firm-hosted client events with a particular focus on strategic client targeting and project management throughout the event cycle.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in event management and business development. A bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, hospitality management, or communications is highly preferred. Flexible schedules and the ability to work afterhours or weekends is necessary.
- Identify/develop events and speaking opportunities that drive execution of practice group business plans.
- Coordinate participation of professional organization and bar-related conferences.
- Strategic fulfillment of table sponsorships.
- Track and report on event participation and ROI.
- Handle research and negotiations for event-related contracts, including food and beverage, audiovisual, signage, etc.
- Work closely with the InterAction and digital marketing teams to master use of CRM system and email marketing program.
- Manage firm events from pre-planning (including project planning, venue selection, contract negotiation, budget, communication with key stakeholders, coordination of team members, invitee list) to execution and post-event responsibilities (including timely thank you communications, surveys, event recaps, processing invoices, updating CRM).
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Jackie Benito, Chief Human Resources Officer.