DescriptionBilzin Sumberg is seeking a Litigation Support Coordinator to work with our E-discovery Tech Team. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years' experience in Litigation support. This candidate will assist our E-discovery Team in providing support to our lawyers and staff in many aspects of litigation technology support. Hands-on position requiring general knowledge with review databases and related technology.
This candidate must have excellent communication skills, demonstrate a high technical aptitude, be able to work in a fast paced environment, detail oriented, and be flexible with work schedule as necessary.
• Must have experience managing Relativity and other document review platforms
• Experienced in managing review teams and review workflows within document databases
• Must be very familiar with standard procedures for electronic discovery
• Create electronic document productions, including creation of images and production of electronic files, download data from USB and FTP, copying data to USB or FTP site, and gathering technical specifications for data exports and/or productions.
• Candidate must have knowledge of basic electronic discovery load files (DAT, LFP, and OPT files).
• Consult with case teams to effectively develop and apply technical strategies to reach case goals. These goals would include data collection, processing, document review, document production, and trial.
• Database creations, electronic record downloads, link electronic transcripts to exhibits, transcript loads to database, database searching, creating data exports, scanning, OCRing, and coding.
• Provide hands-on support of electronic discovery review systems.
• Assist with use and setup of trial technology, including data import and manipulation in Trial Director, courtroom or war room equipment set up, and on-site technology support for legal teams.
• Work closely with the ediscovery team on all litigation projects.
• Experience with the Ringtail/Nuix Discover review platform is a plus
• Experience with Westlaw Case Notebook is also a plus
• Must be flexible with work hours. Nights and weekends are sometimes necessary.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Jackie Gallego, Chief Human Resources Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.