Bilzin Sumberg, a leading commercial law firm in Florida, is seeking a marketing assistant. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and working with other members of the marketing team, the right candidate will play an active role in the implementation of the firm's branding and messaging. Candidates must have strong organizational skills. Attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and ability to work under pressure are imperative.
• As front-end person in the department, the Marketing Assistant must provide excellent customer service to anyone requesting assistance from the department.
• Work with outside organizations, coordinate sponsorships for conferences and galas.
• Support the department's responsibilities to other Firm departments (recruiting, KM, HR, etc.) and outside vendors.
• Maintain department updates to the firm's intranet, including media mentions, events calendar and other marketing resources.
• Coordinate with marketing coordinators to maintain website content and execute social media campaigns.
• Collaborate with team members to coordinate department projects, including scheduling meetings, determining deadlines and supervising quality issues.
• Serve as an InterAction super user, supporting various projects and on-going tasks such as developing practice, industry and event mailing lists.
• Assist marketing team with client and other marketing events.
• Coordinate professional photos for lawyers, schedule sessions with the photographer, upload photos to the website and maintain electronic files of all photos.
• Other administrative duties as assigned.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Jackie Gallego, Chief Human Resources Officer.