Bilzin Sumberg, a leading commercial law firm in Florida, is seeking a marketing coordinator. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and working with other members of the marketing team and outside public relations firm, the right candidate will play an active role in the development and implementation of the firm's external brand messaging strategies. The candidate need be a strong writer, provide forward-thinking creative leadership and demonstrate the ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders across practices and departments. Firm deadlines, quick turnaround times, and fluctuating workloads are common for this position; the ideal candidate will be able to handle these challenges with grace and confidence.
•Develop and update website and pitch materials, including capabilities statements, brochures, and other web content.
•Develop client-specific presentations, proposals and pitch materials, practice descriptions and other client-facing materials.
•Collaborate with team members to design and execute email marketing campaigns.
•Draft public/media relations materials, including press releases, media pitches and talking points.
•Profile and draft transaction and case descriptions for use in proposals, on the website, and in experience database.
•Work alongside partners in the development of submissions and execution of strategy for awards.
•Manage new attorney promotion, including preparation of announcements, press releases and biographies.
•Serve as an InterAction super user, supporting various projects and on-going tasks such as developing practice, industry and event mailing lists.
•Assist marketing team with client and other marketing events.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Jackie Benito, Chief Human Resources Officer.
• Prior legal marketing experience preferred.
• Motivated self-starter able to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with individuals at all levels within and outside of the firm; strong editing and proofreading skills.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions with high degree of accuracy.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work, coupled with the ability to work concurrently on a variety of projects and requests.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook,PowerPoint, and Word) with strong emphasis in Excel.
• Previous email marketing experience is a must; experience with Vuture is plus.
• Must have experience with a CRM system; experience with InterAction is a plus.