Bilzin Sumberg is seeking an experienced Marketing Technology Specialist whose primary responsibility include , support and administration of marketing platforms, and supporting the marketing team by troubleshooting technology questions regarding the website, email marketing system, CRM, experience database, and data analytics. The Marketing Technology Specialist must understand the firm's marketing technology ecosystem. The Marketing Technology Specialist is also responsible for documenting technology-related policies and procedures in the form of quick reference guides and online help.
Other essential responsibilities/specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Create and maintain custom email marketing templates, Word bio and proposal templates in Foundation, webpages, snippets and other HTML customization requests needed by the Marketing team.
• Assist Marketing team in email campaign setup, scheduling, tracking, testing and deployment. Assist in analyzing campaign results and make recommendations based on campaign performance insights to aid in department’s strategic plan.
• Run regular reports on analytics, analyze data for key trends, and provide interpretation and suggestions to CMO for various purposes, including but not limited to practice group updates, traditional and digital media campaign effectiveness, audience statistics, accessibility compliance, and more.
• Support ongoing maintenance of the firm's CRM system alongside the KM team by ensuring data integrity by verifying, researching and validating data changes, and communicating with attorneys and staff regarding data quality standards. Monitor email marketing mailings and manage bounce backs and contact clean-up in our CRM system, InterAction.
• Provide user training and support within the law firm, and serve as the liaison with tech support for the various software, website, app and other technology programs we use. Develop platform “best practices guides” for the Marketing and Knowledge Management (KM) teams.
• Coordinate with KM and IT teams and outside vendors to troubleshoot issues and apply software upgrades and patches.
• Assist Marketing team with the department's use of the SharePoint intranet site. Make content updates as provided by other members of the department and the firm.
• Research and identify current trends and third-party social media and content marketing platforms.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Jackie Gallego, Chief Human Resources Officer.
• BA/BS degree
• Experience with HTML and CSS.
• Experience Google Analytics is required. Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio is a plus.
• Advanced-level proficiency in Micosoft Office Suite, including Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Previous email marketing experience is a must; experience with Vuture is plus.
• Must have experience with a CRM systems like Salesfore or others; experience with InterAction is a plus.
• Must have experience with a CMS systems like WordPress or others; experience with Sitecore is a plus.
• Experience with experience management programs, such as Foundation, is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with individuals at all levels within and outside of the firm.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions with high degree of accuracy.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work, coupled with the ability to work concurrently on a variety of projects and requests.
Our software stack includes:
• Google Analytics