Philip R. Stein, Litigation Partner and Practice Group Leader, and Kelly Ruane Melchiondo, Partner in the firm's Construction Law Group and member of the firm's Data Security & Privacy Team, lead a discussion around data privacy law and legal obligations of a corporate entity.
- What is a reasonable standard for data protection and data usage?
- Key domestic statutes, regulatory authorities, and regulatory developments, including CCPA, Nevada's Privacy Law, and the Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act.
- Lessons from GDPR and how to prepare for the U.S. privacy legislation.
- Treating privacy issues as critical corporate compliance issues.
- Attorney ethical obligations regarding client information.
- Employees: Your greatest asset and biggest cybersecurity threat.
- How can businesses prevent data and privacy breaches in today's virtual world?
For access to the video, please email email@example.com.