Our Estate Planning attorneys, recognized by Chambers USA, Best Lawyers in America, Martindale-Hubbell, Florida Trend’s “Legal Elite,” Florida Super Lawyers, and other peer review ratings groups, provide highly customized wealth preservation and estate planning services for high net worth individuals, families and closely-held businesses. Our attorneys serve as counsel to personal representatives, trustees, and beneficiaries with estate and trust administration and advise fiduciaries and beneficiaries in contested or potentially contested trust and estate matters.
When particular circumstances require additional areas of expertise, the Estate Planning Group cross-leverages the talents and expertise of the Litigation, Corporate, Real Estate and other Bilzin Sumberg practice groups.
Many of our attorneys hold advanced Masters of Laws degrees in estate planning or taxation. Our Estate Planning attorneys are frequently called upon to speak at conferences and write extensively on a wide array of estate planning and wealth transfer topics.
Our practice includes:
- Strategies to Minimize Estate, Gift and Generation-Skipping Taxes
- Income Tax Planning for U.S. and Foreign Individuals
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Litigation arising from the Administration of Estates and Trusts, including Will and Trust Contests
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Implementation
- Annuity and Charitable Trust Organization
- Family Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Company Set-up
- Preservation and Transfer of Family-owned Businesses
- Wealth Preservation Planning