Litigation Partner, Scott Wagner, leads a discussion on the basic essentials of antitrust law, antitrust's practical applications to business, and the unique opportunities that can be harvested in opt-out antitrust litigation. They also review the top 10 points every general counsel should know about antitrust law.
- The Importance of Compliance with Antitrust Laws
- General Comments on Antitrust Laws
- The Enforcers
- Issues of International Jurisdiction
- "Agreements" That May Raise Antitrust Concerns, including Agreements between Competitors & Agreements with Customers or Suppliers
- Potential Consequences of Unlawful Conduct
- Price Discrimination
- Opt-Out Litigation
For access to the video, please email email@example.com.