This white paper describes the process that Bilzin Sumberg has used to implement legal project management (LPM) over the past few years, and it provides examples of the benefits they have achieved in six major areas:
- Increased new business and profitability
- Meeting client needs for cost reduction
- Meeting client needs for predictable budgets
- Improved alternative fee arrangements (AFAs)
- Improved definitions of scope
- Improved communication
This publication is reprinted with permission from LegalBizDev.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Michelle Weber participates in a discussion on Bold Engineering: Innovations in Law Firm Pricing Models as part of Weathering the Storm: New Directions in Law Firm Management, the 19th Annual Law Firm COO & CFO Forum hosted by The Thomson Reuters Legal Executive Institute.