In the legal services sector human capital is everything. As such, Bilzin Sumberg focuses relentlessly on attracting high quality attorneys, paralegals and staff to join our team. At Bilzin Sumberg, you will have opportunities to work on complex legal cases for regional and national clients spanning a wide array of industries. You’ll deepen your knowledge of the law, sharpen your skills and craft sophisticated legal strategies to accomplish our clients’ goals.
Providing outstanding client service is our ultimate objective, and we recruit professionals who share our commitment to excellence. Attorneys and staff come to Bilzin Sumberg to begin or evolve in their careers, while working with the best and the brightest in our profession.
Bilzin Sumberg offers professional opportunities for lawyers and other professionals at every stage of their careers. Come join our team.
Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP is seeking an associate attorney with a minimum of 5 years' experience with a sophisticated corporate practice, including joint ventures; lender and borrower financing; preferred equity investments; fund formation; mergers & acquisitions; and/or private or public securities related transactions. Candidates must possess strong academic credentials. Major law firm experience preferred.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Jessica Buchsbaum, Chief Legal Talent Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This candidate must have excellent communication skills, demonstrate a high technical aptitude, be able to work in a fast paced environment, detail oriented, and be flexible with work schedule as necessary.
• Must have experience managing Relativity and other document review platforms
• Experienced in managing review teams and review workflows within document databases
• Must be very familiar with standard procedures for electronic discovery
• Create electronic document productions, including creation of images and production of electronic files, download data from USB and FTP, copying data to USB or FTP site, and gathering technical specifications for data exports and/or productions.
• Candidate must have knowledge of basic electronic discovery load files (DAT, LFP, and OPT files).
• Consult with case teams to effectively develop and apply technical strategies to reach case goals. These goals would include data collection, processing, document review, document production, and trial.
• Database creations, electronic record downloads, link electronic transcripts to exhibits, transcript loads to database, database searching, creating data exports, scanning, OCRing, and coding.
• Provide hands-on support of electronic discovery review systems.
• Assist with use and setup of trial technology, including data import and manipulation in Trial Director, courtroom or war room equipment set up, and on-site technology support for legal teams.
• Work closely with the ediscovery team on all litigation projects.
• Experience with the Ringtail/Nuix Discover review platform is a plus
• Experience with Westlaw Case Notebook is also a plus
• Must be flexible with work hours. Nights and weekends are sometimes necessary.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Jackie Gallego, Chief Human Resources Officer, at email@example.com.