In the legal services sector human capital is everything. As such, Bilzin Sumberg focuses relentlessly on attracting high quality attorneys, paralegals and staff to join our team. At Bilzin Sumberg, you will have opportunities to work on complex legal cases for regional and national clients spanning a wide array of industries. You’ll deepen your knowledge of the law, sharpen your skills and craft sophisticated legal strategies to accomplish our clients’ goals.
Providing outstanding client service is our ultimate objective, and we recruit professionals who share our commitment to excellence. Attorneys and staff come to Bilzin Sumberg to begin or evolve in their careers, while working with the best and the brightest in our profession.
Bilzin Sumberg offers professional opportunities for lawyers and other professionals at every stage of their careers. Come join our team.
Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP is seeking an associate attorney with a minimum of 5 years' experience with a sophisticated corporate practice, including joint ventures; lender and borrower financing; preferred equity investments; fund formation; mergers & acquisitions; and/or private or public securities related transactions. Candidates must possess strong academic credentials. Major law firm experience preferred.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Jessica Buchsbaum, Chief Legal Talent Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bilzin Sumberg is seeking a Records Clerk. The ideal candidate must be well-organized, have the ability to multi-task, have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be self-motivated, and able to coordinate and function well in a team setting. The position also entails closely communicating with attorneys and other administrative departments within the firm. Prior filing experience at a law firm is preferred. FileTrail experience is a plus.
Overview of Responsibilities:
• Responsible for organization of client files and physical condition of records management space, including interfiling, labeling, shelving, scanning, boxing, and shifting.
• Perform clerical tasks related to updating and maintaining client files in accordance with established records management policies and procedures.
• Research location of files and folders; interfile loose materials; create additional folders as needed and requested; create and update file indexes utilizing automated records management system.
• Find and correct labeling, filing, shelving, indexing, and other clerical errors in existing files; make appropriate changes on physical files and update records management system.
• Monitor shelf space needs; pull and box inactive files for off-site storage; recommend and carry out pull-and-shift projects.
• Must have the ability to consistently lift 50 pound boxes is required.
• Scan records center, offices, workstations, war rooms, and other decentralized file storage areas according to a predefined schedule every five weeks on a Saturday morning.
• Assist secretaries and other department personnel in locating misplaced documents and folders.
• Ensure firm protocol is being followed and assist with other tasks and projects as needed.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Jackie Gallego, Chief Human Resources Officer.