In the legal services sector human capital is everything. As such, Bilzin Sumberg focuses relentlessly on attracting high quality attorneys, paralegals and staff to join our team. At Bilzin Sumberg, you will have opportunities to work on complex legal cases for regional and national clients spanning a wide array of industries. You’ll deepen your knowledge of the law, sharpen your skills and craft sophisticated legal strategies to accomplish our clients’ goals.
Providing outstanding client service is our ultimate objective, and we recruit professionals who share our commitment to excellence. Attorneys and staff come to Bilzin Sumberg to begin or evolve in their careers, while working with the best and the brightest in our profession.
Bilzin Sumberg offers professional opportunities for lawyers and other professionals at every stage of their careers. Come join our team.
Bilzin Sumberg is seeking a Marketing Coordinator. Candidates must have strong writing and technology skills. Attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and ability to work under pressure are imperative.
- Compile information and assist in drafting submissions for directory and ranking authorities such as Chambers USA.
- Collaborate with team on the development of marketing collateral, including pitches, biographies, experience lists, client alerts, and presentations.
- Coordinate research for business development and cross-marketing opportunities..
- Use the firm's email marketing software, Vuture, to develop, coordinate and distribute marketing communications, such as client alerts, invitations, and announcements.
- Use the firm's CRM database, InterAction to develop and maintain mailing lists, contact lists, and client profiles through the use of the firm's CRM, InterAction.
- Prepare marketing materials at the request of attorneys.
- Handle website and blog updates, as well as troubleshooting, on a daily basis.
- Work with marketing team on social media initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned, including supporting internal events.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field and have a minimum of three years of experience. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Excellent writing skills are required.
- Must be proficient in the use of Word, Excel, database and web application.
- Strong organizational, team building, and communication skills are essential.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and writing sample to Jackie Benito, Chief Human Resources Officer.