Karyl has experience counseling national and local developers, sellers, purchasers and financial institutions in large complex commercial real estate transactions, which include acquisition, disposition and operation of property, development, financing, loan restructuring, leasing, condominium documentation and general corporate matters. Projects include office buildings, multi-family, restaurants, shopping centers, hotels, aircrafts, schools, condominiums, mixed-use and lot developments.
Karyl offers integrated counsel with a sense of each party's ultimate objectives. Karyl is also fluent in Spanish.
EducationSt. Thomas University, J.D., Articles Editor, St. Thomas Law Review, 2001Florida International University, B.S., 1997
InvolvementCommercial Real Estate WomenImmediate Past-President, 2015
Director Community Affairs, 2012
Board of Directors - Legal Counsel, 2010 and 2011
CREW Careers - Mentor high school girls to increase gender and ethnic diversity in the commercial real estate industry
UCREW - Mentor college graduate students as part of a CREW national projectCoral Gables Chamber of CommerceTrustee MemberCuban American Bar AssociationMemberThe Florida BarReal Property, Probate & Trust Section, Member
Business Law Section, MemberHispanic National Bar AssociationStreet LawLaw Firm Diversity Pipeline Program, ParticipantUnited Way of Miami-DadeWomen United Committee, Vice Chair
Women United Executive Committee, Member
- CREW-Miami, Mentor of the Year Award, 2016
- The Women's Fund of Miami-Dade, Mujeres Giving Back Time Award, 2015
- Real Estate Forum's Tomorrow's Leaders Southeast, 2014
- CREW-Miami, Miami Star Award, 2014
- Florida Super Lawyers, Florida Rising Stars, 2009 - 2014
- AXA Businesswomen of the Year, Finalist, 2010, 2014
- Daily Business Review, Top Dealmakers of the Year - Hotel, 2012
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 40 Under 40 Outstanding Lawyers of Miami-Dade County, 2012
- CREW-Miami, Networking Deal of the Year Award, 2011
- Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce, Rising Star, Finalist, 2010 - 2011
- CREW Network, 20 under 40 National Award, 2010
Sending an email will not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should not send us any information that you want treated confidentially. By clicking "I Accept," you acknowledge that we may review and use any information you transmit to us.