Jon also has extensive experience handling matters involving distressed real property assets, including workouts, foreclosures (representing borrowers, lenders and receivers in commercial property foreclosure actions) and the disposition of real property assets through and after foreclosure.
In addition, I tend to take my clients' matters very personally. I once had a client tell me he knew I was worrying about his deal more than he was. I take their concerns that seriously. My role is to ensure my clients are as protected as possible from future liability and risk.
Representation of a joint venture between PTM Partners and Estate Investments Group in connection with a $55.4 million mortgage loan from Bank OZK and an $18 million mezzanine loan from Nationwide Life Insurance Company in order to finance the construction of 360 new, attainably priced, first-cla...
EducationUniversity of Florida, J.D., Levin College of Law, Order of the Coif, 1980Duke University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1976
InvolvementCommercial Industrial Association of South FloridaMember
- The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2013 - present
- Daily Business Review, Most Effective Lawyers - Government Relations winner, 2015
- Daily Business Review, Top Dealmakers of the Year - Mixed Use finalist, 2014
- Daily Business Review, Top Dealmakers of the Year - Hotels, 2013
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2012 - 2014, 2017-present
- South Florida Business Journal, Heavy Hitters in Commercial Real Estate, 2011, 2013
- South Florida Legal Guide, Top Lawyers, 2011 - present
Sending an email will not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should not send us any information that you want treated confidentially. By clicking "I Accept," you acknowledge that we may review and use any information you transmit to us.