Miami, FL - Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP announced today that 14 of its lawyers were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2009. All of the firm's practice areas are represented in the edition.
For more than 20 years, Stanley B. Price, Chair of the Land Use & Government Relations Group, Scott L. Baena, Chair of the Restructuring & Bankruptcy Group and Samuel C. Ullman, Co-Chair of the Tax Group, have been selected for this ranking. Additionally, Brian L. Bilzin, Partner in the Real Estate Group, and Eileen Ball Mehta, Partner in the Land Use & Government Relations Group, have been included for the past 10 years.
Earning Best Lawyers recognition for the first time are Partners Suzanne M. Amaducci (Real Estate), Marshall R. Pasternack (Corporate & Securities) and Mitchell E. Widom (Litigation).
Included in the 2009 edition of The Best Lawyers in America:
- Suzanne M. Amaducci, Real Estate Law
- Alan D. Axelrod, Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Scott L. Baena, Banking Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law
- Brian L. Bilzin, Real Estate Law
- Carter N. McDowell, Land Use & Zoning Law
- Eileen Ball Mehta, Environmental Law, Land Use & Zoning Law
- Mindy A. Mora, Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law
- Marshall R. Pasternack, Corporate Law
- Stanley B. Price, Environmental Law, Land Use & Zoning Law, Real Estate Law
- James W. Shindell, Real Estate Law
- Carey A. Stiss, Real Estate Law
- John C. Sumberg, Real Estate Law
- Samuel C. Ullman, Tax Law
- Mitchell E. Widom, Commercial Litigation
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers in America has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 25,000 leading attorneys cast almost two million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their specialties, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers, is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
About Bilzin Sumberg
Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP is a full-service commercial law firm based in Florida. The firm has extensive experience in the areas of corporate and securities; environmental; government relations; land use; litigation; real estate; restructuring and bankruptcy; technology and telecommunications; tax and wealth transfer. For more information, please visit our website at www.bilzin.com.