Miami, FL - Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP announced that nine partners were selected for inclusion in the 2009 edition of Florida Trend: Florida Trend's Legal Elite. The attorneys span a number of the firm's practice areas, including Corporate & Securities, Land Use & Government Relations, Litigation, Real Estate, Restructuring & Bankruptcy and Tax.
Included as Legal Elite:
- Alan D. Axelrod, Chair, Corporate & Securities
- Scott L. Baena, Chair, Restructuring & Bankruptcy
- Brian L. Bilzin, Partner, Real Estate
- Stanley B. Price, Chair, Land Use & Government Relations
- Jay M. Sakalo, Partner, Restructuring & Bankruptcy
- James W. Shindell, Chair, Real Estate
- Robert W. Turken, Partner, Litigation
- Samuel C. Ullman, Partner, Tax
- Mitchell E. Widom, Partner, Litigation
Published by Florida Trend magazine, Legal Elite is widely regarded as one of the preeminent referral guides to the legal profession. Of the more than 60,000 Florida Bar members, only 918 statewide were chosen for this distinction.
About Bilzin Sumberg
Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP is a full-service commercial law firm based in Florida. The firm has extensive experience in the areas of corporate and securities; environmental; government relations; land use; litigation; real estate; restructuring and bankruptcy; technology and telecommunications; tax and wealth transfer. For more information, please visit our website at www.bilzin.com.
Bilzin Sumberg has been recognized as a "Top Law Firm" in the 2020 edition of the South Florida Legal Guide (SFLG), a recognition the firm has earned consecutively for the past 20 years. The SFLG also highlighted 17 of the firm's partners as "Top Lawyers" and four attorneys as "Top Up an...