For access to the video, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Litigation partners Lori Lustrin and Melissa Pallett-Vasquez lead a discussion on class action litigation and answer the top five questions asked by General Counsel.
- Is my company on the plaintiff’s bar’s hit list?
- I have been served with a class action. Now what?
- Discovery: How can I keep costs down?
- What are my best weapons for defeating class certification?
- I want to settle. How can I ensure the agreement is approved?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Joshua A. Kaplan and David S. Resnick lead a discussion regarding deal considerations and fundamental issues found in every real estate joint venture.
Until recently, Florida law did not require condominiums to conduct reserve studies, and it allowed unit owners to waive or reduce budgeted reserve contributions through a membership vote. Recent changes to the Florida Condominium Act, however, have reversed course on these issues in light of buildi...
Karyl Argamasilla moderates, “The State of Debt and Equity,” at Bisnow’s The Money Conference, where panelist will discuss how financial institutions are viewing, adjusting, and future-proofing current portfolios.