Miami, Florida, January 9, 2009 Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP announced today that 14 of its lawyers have been selected as Top Lawyers in South Florida by South Florida Legal Guide 2009. Additionally, 5 lawyers were selected as Top Up & Comers.
Top Lawyers and their respective categories:
- Suzanne M. Amaducci-Adams, Commercial Lending and Finance
- Alan D. Axelrod, Mergers and Acquisitions, Securities
- Scott L. Baena, Bankruptcy
- Brian L. Bilzin, Real Estate
- Albert E. Dotson, Jr., Government Relations, Land Use
- Richard M. Goldstein, Tax, Corporate
- Michael N. Kreitzer, Commercial Litigation
- Mindy A. Mora, Bankruptcy, Creditors Rights
- Stanley B. Price, Zoning, Environmental, Land Use
- James W. Shindell, Commercial, Real Estate Finance
- John C. Sumberg, Real Estate
- Samuel C. Ullman, Tax, Securities
- Mitchell E. Widom, Litigation, Construction Law
Top Up & Comers and their respective categories:
- Brian S. Adler, Land Use, Environmental
- Joanna E. Iglesias, Corporate, Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Adam D. Lustig, Real Estate
- Jay M. Sakalo, Commercial Finance
South Florida Legal Guide is published annually, and is a widely respected source of top legal firms and lawyers, by practice group, in the South Florida region.
About Bilzin Sumberg
Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP is a full-service commercial law firm based in Florida, with over 100 attorneys. The firm has extensive experience in the areas of corporate and securities; environmental; government relations; land use; litigation; real estate; restructuring and bankruptcy; technology & telecommunications; tax and wealth transfer. For more information, please visit our website at www.bilzin.com.