Miami, FL – Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP is pleased to announce that more than half of the firm's partners were listed in the 2013 edition of Best Lawyers in America. This is the second consecutive year that over 50% of Bilzin Sumberg partners made the Best Lawyers in America list.
Additionally, Bilzin Sumberg Partner and Corporate Group Chair, Alan D. Axelrod, managing partner John C. Sumberg and Tax partner Samuel C. Ullman were named "Lawyers of the Year - Miami" in Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Real Estate Law and Tax Law, respectively. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and city receives this honor.
The 2013 edition marks thirty years since Samuel C. Ullman was first listed in Best Lawyers.
Best Lawyers is a prestigious peer-ranking publication whose results are based on 4.3 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
Bilzin Sumberg partners listed in Best Lawyers in America 2013 and their corresponding categories are:
- Suzanne M. Amaducci-Adams: Real Estate Law
- Alan D. Axelrod: Corporate Law; Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Scott L. Baena: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Brian L. Bilzin: Real Estate Law
- Jon Chassen: Real Estate Law
- Albert E. Dotson: Government Relations Practice; Land Use & Zoning Law
- A. Vicky Garcia-Toledo: Administrative / Regulatory Law; Land Use & Zoning Law
- Richard M. Goldstein: Tax Law
- Steven D. Lear: Corporate Law; Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Adam D. Lustig: Real Estate Law
- Carter N. McDowell: Environmental Law; Land Use & Zoning Law
- Eileen Ball Mehta: Land Use & Zoning Law; Litigation - Environmental; Litigation - Land Use & Zoning
- Mindy A. Mora: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Marjie C. Nealon: Real Estate Law
- Howard E. Nelson: Environmental Law; Litigation - Environmental
- Marshall R. Pasternack: Corporate Law
- Stanley B. Price: Environmental Law; Land Use & Zoning Law; Litigation - Land Use & Zoning; Real Estate Law
- Jeffrey L. Rubinger: Litigation & Controversy - Tax; Tax Law
- Jay M. Sakalo: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Martin A. Schwartz: Real Estate Law
- James W. Shindell: Real Estate Law
- H. Allan Shore: Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- John C. Sumberg: Real Estate Law
- David W. Trench: Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Real Estate
- Robert W. Turken: Commercial Litigation
- Samuel C. Ullman: Litigation & Controversy - Tax; Tax Law
- Mitchell E. Widom: Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Real Estate; Litigation - Trusts & Estates
About Bilzin Sumberg
Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP is a commercial law firm with extensive experience in the areas of commercial finance, corporate and securities, environmental law, land use and government relations, litigation, real estate, restructuring and bankruptcy, tax and wealth preservation planning. For more information, please visit www.bilzin.com.