Miami -Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP announced that the South Florida Legal Guide (SFLG) has recognized the firm as a Top Law Firm in its 2013 edition. Additionally, nearly half of the firm's partners have been selected as Top Lawyers.
Honored in this edition is Bilzin Sumberg Restructuring & Bankruptcy Partner, Mindy A. Mora, who is recognized as a Distinguished Attorney. Ms. Mora is one of only six South Florida attorneys recognized for their outstanding contributions to the region's legal, civic and business communities.
Published annually, the SFLG is a widely respected source of top legal firms and lawyers in the South Florida region, selected by practice area. Candidates are nominated and voted on by their peers.
The Bilzin Sumberg partners recognized in their respective categories are as follows:
- Brian S. Adler: Real Estate - Land Use and Zoning; Environmental
- Suzanne Amaducci-Adams: Real Estate
- Alan D. Axelrod: Corporate and Business; Securities
- Scott L. Baena: Bankruptcy
- Brian L. Bilzin: Real Estate
- Jon C. Chassen: Real Estate; Real Estate Litigation
- Albert E. Dotson, Jr.: Government Relations; Real Estate - Land Use and Zoning
- José M. Ferrer: Litigation; ADR
- Richard M. Goldstein: Tax; Corporate and Business
- Michael N. Kreitzer: Corporate and Business Litigation
- Mindy A. Mora: Bankruptcy
- Stanley B. Price: Real Estate - Land Use and Zoning; Environmental
- Jay M. Sakalo: Bankruptcy
- James W. Shindell: Real Estate - Commercial; Real Estate - Finance
- John C. Sumberg: Real Estate
- Samuel C. Ullman: Tax; Securities
- Mitchell E. Widom: Litigation; Construction
Additionally, the Bilzin Sumberg partners recognized as Top Up & Comers are:
- Adam D. Lustig: Real Estate
- Lorelei A. Schumacher: Real Estate
- Scott N. Wagner: Class Action Litigation
About Bilzin Sumberg
Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP is a commercial law firm with extensive experience in the areas of Corporate & Tax, Government Relations & Land Development, International, Litigation, Real Estate and Restructuring & Bankruptcy. For more information, please visit www.bilzin.com.