MIAMI, FL – Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP announced today that the firm was once again recognized as a "Top Law Firm" in the 2015 edition of the South Florida Legal Guide. Additionally, over half of the firm's partners were listed individually as "Top Lawyers."
The SFLG annually ranks South Florida's top law firms and lawyers based on peer nominations of candidates who have a distinguished record of achievement.
The following Bilzin Sumberg partners were named as 2015 Top Lawyers:
- Brian S. Adler: Real Estate - Land Use and Zoning, Environmental
- Suzanne M. Amaducci-Adams: Real Estate
- Alan D. Axelrod: Corporate and Business; Securities
- Scott L. Baena: Bankruptcy
- Brian L. Bilzin: Real Estate
- Jon C. Chassen: Real Estate; Real Estate Litigation
- Albert E. Dotson, Jr.: Government Relations; Real Estate - Land Use and Zoning
- José M. Ferrer: Litigation; ADR
- Richard M. Goldstein: Tax; Corporate and Business
- Adam D. Lustig: Real Estate
- Carter N. McDowell: Environmental Litigation
- Mindy A. Mora: Bankruptcy
- Stanley B. Price: Real Estate - Land Use and Zoning; Environmental
- Jay M. Sakalo: Bankruptcy
- Martin A. Schwartz: Real Estate - Finance
- James W. Shindell: Real Estate - Commercial; Real Estate - Finance
- John C. Sumberg: Real Estate
- Samuel C. Ullman: Tax
- Mitchell E. Widom: Litigation; Construction
Additionally, Litigation partner Scott N. Wagner was recognized as a "Top Up & Comer" in Class Action Litigation.
About Bilzin Sumberg
Bilzin Sumberg is a commercial law firm based in Florida. Our core practices include Business Finance & Restructuring, Corporate, Environmental, International, Land Development & Government Relations, Litigation, Real Estate and Tax. For more information, please visit bilzin.com.
Bilzin Sumberg is proud to congratulate environmental attorneys Howard E. Nelson and Alexandra Barshel on being featured among Daily Business Review's (DBR) Most Effective Lawyers for their exceptional achievements for clients in the past year.