Miami, FL – Bilzin Sumberg announced today that the firm has been recognized once again as a "Top Law Firm" in the 2016 edition of the South Florida Legal Guide, and more than half of the firm's partners were listed individually as "Top Lawyers." The publication also recognized Litigation Practice Group Leader Mitchell E. Widom as one of South Florida's "Distinguished Attorneys," a designation that fewer than 40 attorneys have achieved.
The following Bilzin Sumberg partners were named as 2016 "Top Lawyers:"
- Brian S. Adler: Real Estate - Land Use and Zoning, Environmental
- Suzanne M. Amaducci-Adams: Real Estate
- Alan D. Axelrod: Corporate and Business, Securities
- Scott L. Baena: Bankruptcy
- Brian L. Bilzin: Real Estate
- Jon C. Chassen: Real Estate, Real Estate Litigation
- Albert E. Dotson, Jr. : Government Relations, Real Estate - Land Use and Zoning
- José M. Ferrer: Litigation, ADR
- Richard M. Goldstein: Tax, Corporate and Business
- Adam D. Lustig: Real Estate
- Carter N. McDowell: Environmental Litigation
- Mindy A. Mora: Bankruptcy
- Stanley B. Price: Real Estate - Land Use and Zoning, Environmental
- Jay M. Sakalo: Bankruptcy
- Martin A. Schwartz: Real Estate - Finance
- James W. Shindell: Real Estate - Commercial, Real Estate - Finance
- John C. Sumberg: Real Estate
- Samuel C. Ullman: Tax
- Mitchell E. Widom: Litigation, Construction
Additionally, two Bilzin Sumberg partners were named 2016 "Top Up and Comers:"
South Florida Legal Guide (SFLG) is published annually, and is a widely respected source of top legal firms and lawyers, by practice group, in the South Florida region. Candidates are nominated and voted on by their peers, which SFLG takes into consideration when making selections for inclusion as a "Top Lawyer."
About Bilzin Sumberg
Bilzin Sumberg is a commercial law firm based in Florida. Our core practices include Business Finance & Restructuring, Corporate, Environmental, International, Land Development & Government Relations, Litigation, Real Estate and Tax. For more information, please visit bilzin.com.