Bilzin Sumberg is honored to announce it has been recognized again as a "Top Law Firm" in the 2017 edition of the South Florida Legal Guide. Bilzin Sumberg has been a "Top Law Firm" every year since the inaugural edition in 2001.
In addition, 17 of the Firm's partners are listed individually as "Top Lawyers," and two more are "Top Up and Comers."
The following Bilzin Sumberg partners are "Top Lawyers" for 2017:
• Brian S. Adler, Real Estate - Land Use and Zoning
• Suzanne M. Amaducci-Adams, Real Estate
• Alan D. Axelrod, Corporate and Business, Securities
• Scott L. Baena, Bankruptcy
• Brian L. Bilzin, Real Estate
• Jon C. Chassen, Real Estate, Real Estate - Litigation
• Albert E. Dotson Jr., Government Relations, Real Estate - Land Use and Zoning
• José M. Ferrer, Corporate and Business Litigation
• Richard M. Goldstein, Tax, Corporate and Business
• Adam D. Lustig, Real Estate
• Mindy A. Mora, Bankruptcy
• Stanley B. Price, Real Estate - Land Use and Zoning
• Jay M. Sakalo, Commercial Finance
• John C. Sumberg, Real Estate
• Samuel C. Ullman, Tax
• Scott N. Wagner, Corporate and Business Litigation
• Mitchell E. Widom, Corporate and Business Litigation
Two Bilzin Sumberg partners are "Top Up and Comers" for 2017:
• Javier F. Aviñó, Real Estate - Land Use and Zoning, Government
• Jennifer J. Wioncek, International Tax
The South Florida Legal Guide annually ranks South Florida's top law firms and lawyers based on peer nominations of candidates who have a distinguished record of achievement.
Bilzin Sumberg is frequently recognized by a variety of legal publications, including Chambers USA, Benchmark Litigation, and The Best Lawyers in America.
About Bilzin Sumberg
Bilzin Sumberg is a commercial law firm based in Florida. The Firm’s core practices include Business Finance & Restructuring, Corporate, Environmental, International, Land Development & Government Relations, Litigation, Real Estate, and Tax. For more information, please visit bilzin.com.