Miami, FL – Bilzin Sumberg has been recognized as a "Top Law Firm" in the 2019 edition of the South Florida Legal Guide (SFLG), a recognition the firm has earned consecutively for the past 19 years. The SFLG also highlighted 16 of the firm's attorneys as "Top Lawyers" and three attorneys as "Top Up and Comers."
Nominated by peers for their extensive experience and distinguished record of achievement, SFLG Top Lawyers for 2019 include the following Bilzin Sumberg attorneys:
- Brian S. Adler, Real Estate - Land Use & Zoning
- Suzanne M. Amaducci-Adams, Real Estate
- Alan D. Axelrod, Corporate & Business, Securities
- Scott L. Baena, Bankruptcy
- Brian L. Bilzin, Real Estate
- Jon C. Chassen, Real Estate, Real Estate - Litigation
- Albert E. Dotson, Jr., Government Relations, Real Estate - Land Use & Zoning
- José M. Ferrer, Corporate & Business Litigation
- Richard M. Goldstein, Tax, Corporate & Business
- Adam D. Lustig, Real Estate
- Stanley B. Price, Real Estate - Land Use & Zoning
- Jay M. Sakalo, Commercial Finance
- John C. Sumberg, Real Estate
- Scott N. Wagner, Antitrust, Corporate & Business Litigation
- Mitchell E. Widom, Corporate & Business Litigation
SFLG "Top Up and Comers" are nominated by peers as the next generation of leaders. The following Bilzin Sumberg attorneys are featured for 2019:
- Javier F. Aviñó, Real Estate - Land Use & Zoning, Government
- Adrian K. Felix, Litigation
- Jennifer J. Wioncek, International Tax
"We are honored to receive this recognition," said Albert E. Dotson, Jr., Managing Partner of Bilzin Sumberg. "We are proud to be judged by the individuals and entities that choose us as their counsel, as well as by our own colleagues."
Going into its 19th edition, the South Florida Legal Guide continues to be recognized as an invaluable source of information for the business and legal communities alike. The publication's nomination process based on comprehensive peer recommendations and reviews solidifies its relevance.About Bilzin Sumberg
Bilzin Sumberg works with clients whose business and legal opportunities and challenges span the United States and cross borders to Europe, Latin America, Canada, the Middle East, and Asia. The firm's growth has paralleled that of its Miami home base, a region known for its rich cultural, social, and professional diversity. Bilzin Sumberg lawyers concentrate on services at the heart of both regional and international commerce, including real estate, land development and government relations, environmental, corporate law, joint ventures, domestic and international tax and estate planning, business litigation, finance, and public/private partnerships. For more information, please visit bilzin.com.