Brian L. Bilzin
Brian's deep commitment to the community has also become a foundation for the Firm's core principle of giving back to the community which has been so good to all of us. He has held leadership in numerous organizations, including Board positions with The Greater Miami Jewish Federation (Chair), The Jackson Memorial Foundation, and the I Have A Dream Foundation.
"One of the deans of real estate."
- Chambers USA
EducationBoston University, J.D., Editor, Boston University Law Review, 1970University of Michigan, B.A., 1967
InvolvementGreater Miami Jewish FederationChair of the Board, 2012 - 2014
General Campaign Chair, 2012
Board Member, 2000 - PresentI Have a Dream FoundationBoard MemberJackson Memorial FoundationFormer Board and Executive Committee MemberMt. Sinai HospitalFounderUnited Way of Miami-DadeTrustee
Bar AdmissionsFloridaNew York
- Band 1, Chambers USA, Real Estate, 2003 - present
- The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 1999 - present
- Bisnow, Miami Power 50 - The Most Influential Players in Commercial Real Estate, 2016
- Daily Business Review, Top Dealmakers of the Year - Mixed Use finalist, 2014
- Florida Trend's Legal Elite, 2001 - 2012; 2017
- Top 100 Miami Florida Super Lawyers, Florida Super Lawyers, 2010 - present
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2006 - present
- South Florida Legal Guide, Top Lawyers, 2003 - present
- South Florida Business Leader, The Power Issue: The Leaders of South Florida Business, 2009
- AV® Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
Sending an email will not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should not send us any information that you want treated confidentially. By clicking "I Accept," you acknowledge that we may review and use any information you transmit to us.