Miami, FL – Bilzin Sumberg is proud to announce over 55% of the Firm's Partners were recognized in the 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. This is the eighth consecutive year more than half of the Firm's Partners made The Best Lawyers in America list.
Additionally, two of the Firm's Partners were selected for the 2019 Best Lawyers® "Lawyer of the Year" award, an honor presented each year to a single outstanding lawyer by practice area and city. Brian L. Bilzin was selected for the Lawyer of the Year award in the Real Estate Law category, while Stanley B. Price was selected for the Lawyer of the Year award in Litigation - Land Use and Zoning.
Best Lawyers is a peer-review publication whose results are based on nearly eight million detailed evaluations of lawyers by their peers. Since its inception over three decades ago, the publication has grown to include 145 practice areas, covering 75 countries around the world, and is considered one of the oldest and most respected peer review publications in the industry.
The following Bilzin Sumberg Partners were listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2019 categories:
- Brian S. Adler - Litigation - Land Use and Zoning; Real Estate Law
- Summer Ayers LePree -Tax Law
- Suzanne M. Amaducci-Adams - Real Estate Law
- Alan D. Axelrod - Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Scott L. Baena - Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law;
Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Brian L. Bilzin - Real Estate Law
- Jon Chassen - Real Estate Law
- Albert E. Dotson, Jr. - Government Relations Practice; Land Use and Zoning Law
- José M. Ferrer - International Arbitration - Commercial
- Richard M. Goldstein - Tax Law
- Vicky Leiva - Administrative / Regulatory Law; Land Use and Zoning Law
- Adam D. Lustig - Real Estate Law
- Carter N. McDowell - Environmental Law; Land Use and Zoning Law
- Eileen Ball Mehta - Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation - Environmental; Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Marjie C. Nealon - Real Estate Law
- Howard E. Nelson - Environmental Law; Litigation - Environmental
- Marshall R. Pasternack - Corporate Law; Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Stanley B. Price - Environmental Law; Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation - Land Use and Zoning; Real Estate Law
- Jeffrey L. Rubinger - Litigation and Controversy - Tax; Tax Law
- Jay M. Sakalo - Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Martin A. Schwartz - Real Estate Law
- James W. Shindell - Real Estate Law
- John C. Sumberg - Real Estate Law
- David W. Trench - Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Real Estate
- Robert W. Turken - Commercial Litigation
- Hal J. Webb - Tax Law; Trusts and Estates
- Mitchell E. Widom - Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Real Estate; Litigation - Trusts and Estates
About Bilzin Sumberg
Bilzin Sumberg works with clients whose business and legal opportunities and challenges span the United States and cross borders to Europe, Latin America, Canada, the Middle East, and Asia. The firm's growth has paralleled that of its Miami home base, a region known for its rich cultural, social, and professional diversity. Bilzin Sumberg lawyers concentrate on services at the heart of both regional and international commerce, including real estate, land development and government relations, environmental, corporate law, joint ventures, domestic and international tax and estate planning, business litigation, finance, and public-private partnerships. For more information, please visit bilzin.com.
Bilzin Sumberg is proud to congratulate environmental attorneys Howard E. Nelson and Alexandra Barshel on being featured among Daily Business Review's (DBR) Most Effective Lawyers for their exceptional achievements for clients in the past year.