Suzanne M. Amaducci-Adams
- Chambers USA
As the leader of one of the largest real estate practices in Florida, Suzanne knows that the “old playbook” doesn’t work anymore. Her experience has led her to the creation of tailored, yet practical, legal solutions that adjust to the cycles of the market and the unique aspects of each transaction.
Suzanne advises developers and owners across every stage of their investments, and also works with alternative finance lenders, institutional investors, family offices, and publicly traded companies. She is very active in the areas of marina and hotel acquisition, finance, and development and mixed use development, leading the Firm’s Hospitality Group.
Suzanne is the Firm's Real Estate Practice Group Leader.
Suzanne was honored as one of Real Estate Forum's "Women of Influence" in 2014.Suzanne was one of 32 women from all over the country selected for their accomplishments in the real estate industry.
EducationUniversity of Miami, J.D., School of Law, cum laude, 1993Vanderbilt University, B.A., cum laude, 1990
InvolvementCommercial Real Estate WomenCREW Network National Convention Co-Chair, 2014
Director of Sponsorship, 2013
President, 2010 - 2011
Miami Board of Directors, 2009 - 2014
Orlando Chapter Board of Directors, 1997 - 1998Coral Reef Yacht ClubBoard of Directors; 2010 - 2012, 2014 - 2016Greater Miami & The Beaches Hotel AssociationBoard of Directors, 2014 - PresentThe Orange Bowl CommitteeBoard of Directors, 2017
Court AdmissionsU.S. District Court, Middle District of FloridaU.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Band 2, Chambers USA, Real Estate, 2007 - present
- CREW Miami, Miami Outstanding Leadership, 2014
- CREW Miami, Networking Deal of the Year Award, 2011, 2012
- Daily Business Review, Distinguished Leader, 2018
- Daily Business Review, Top Dealmakers of the Year, 2016
- Daily Business Review, Top Dealmakers of the Year - Office Finalist, 2014
- Daily Business Review, Top Dealmakers of the Year - Hotels, 2012
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2011 - present
- Florida Trend, Must Know Contact in the Real Estate Industry, 2016
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV® Peer Review Rated, 2013 Top Rated LawyerTM, Banking & Finance Law
- National Real Estate Investor, Outstanding Women in Real Estate Award, 2010
- Real Estate Forum, Women of Influence, 2014
- South Florida Business Journal, Power Leaders in Real Estate, 2015 to 2016
- South Florida Business Journal, Power Leaders in Commercial Real Estate, 2014
- South Florida Business Journal, Heavy Hitters in Commercial Real Estate, 2011, 2013
- South Florida Legal Guide, Top Lawyers, 2006 - present
- The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2009 - present
Sending an email will not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should not send us any information that you want treated confidentially. By clicking "I Accept," you acknowledge that we may review and use any information you transmit to us.