Javier F. Aviñó
Javier also has extensive experience representing clients in the restaurant and hospitality industry with liquor licensing and permitting. This niche practice includes the solicitation of new licenses, the transfer of existing licenses, and the resolution of any zoning or permitting issues.
EducationUniversity of Miami, J.D., School of Law, 2004Boston College, B.A., Psychology, 1999
InvolvementAmerican Bar AssociationBrazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of FloridaBuilders Association of South FloridaLegislative Committee MemberCuban American Bar AssociationGreater Miami Chamber of CommerceLatin Builders AssociationBoard of DirectorsLeadership MiamiClass XXXI, 2009 - 2010Miami Downtown Development AuthorityTransit, Connectivity & Mobility Committee, MemberUrban Land InstituteMulti-Family Development Florida Product Council
- Chambers USA, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use, Up & Coming, 2015 - 2016
- Daily Business Review, Attorney on the Rise, 2017
- Daily Business Review, Top Dealmakers of the Year - Office finalist, 2014
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2018
- Florida Super Lawyers, Florida Rising Stars, 2009 - 2014
- South Florida Business Journal, 40 Under 40 Honoree, 2014
- South Florida Legal Guide, Top Up & Comers, 2015 - present
Sending an email will not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should not send us any information that you want treated confidentially. By clicking "I Accept," you acknowledge that we may review and use any information you transmit to us.