Javier F. Aviñó
Javier also has extensive experience representing clients in the restaurant and hospitality industry with liquor licensing and permitting. This niche practice includes the solicitation of new licenses, the transfer of existing licenses, and the resolution of any zoning or permitting issues.
EducationUniversity of Miami, J.D., 2004Boston College, B.A., Psychology, 1999
InvolvementAmerican Bar AssociationBrazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of FloridaBuilders Association of South FloridaLegislative Committee MemberCuban American Bar AssociationGreater Miami Chamber of CommerceInternational Council of Shopping CentersLatin Builders AssociationBoard of DirectorsLeadership MiamiClass XXXI, 2009 - 2010Miami Downtown Development AuthorityTransit, Connectivity & Mobility Committee, MemberUrban Land InstituteMulti-Family Development Florida Product CouncilVoices for Children FoundationBoard Member
- Band 2, Chambers USA, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use, 2019 - present
- Chambers USA, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use, Up & Coming, 2015 - 2016
- Daily Business Review, Florida Trailblazer, 2020
- Connect CRE, Top 50 Lawyers in U.S., 2020
- Daily Business Review, Attorney on the Rise, 2017
- Daily Business Review, Top Dealmakers of the Year - Office finalist, 2014
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2018 - 2019
- Florida Super Lawyers, Florida Rising Stars, 2009 - 2014
- South Florida Business Journal, 40 Under 40 Honoree, 2014
- South Florida Legal Guide, Top Up & Comers, 2015 - present
- The Best Lawyers in America, Lawyer of the Year, Land Use and Zoning Law, 2019 - present
Sending an email will not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should not send us any information that you want treated confidentially. By clicking "I Accept," you acknowledge that we may review and use any information you transmit to us.