Miami, FL – Bilzin Sumberg is proud to announce that 50% of the firm's partners were recognized in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
Two of the firm's partners were selected for the 2023 Best Lawyers® "Lawyer of the Year" award, an honor presented each year to a single outstanding lawyer by practice area and city. Brian S. Adler was selected in the Litigation – Land Use and Zoning Law category and Martin A. Schwartz was selected for the Real Estate Law category.
Additionally, Corporate Attorney Clay B. Roberts, Litigation Attorney Ilana Drescher, Litigation Attorney Jake M. Greenberg, Construction Attorney Michael C. Larmoyeux, and Tax Attorney Paul D’Alessandro, Jr., were recognized with the "Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch" award. This award recognizes up-and-coming attorneys for outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
The following Bilzin Sumberg partners were listed in 2023 The Best Lawyers in America® categories:
• Brian S. Adler - Litigation - Land Use and Zoning; Real Estate Law
• Suzanne M. Amaducci Adams - Real Estate Law
• Javier F. Aviñó - Land Use and Zoning Law
• Alan D. Axelrod - Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law
• Brian L. Bilzin - Real Estate Law
• Jon Chassen - Real Estate Law
• Albert E. Dotson, Jr. - Government Relations Practice; Land Use and Zoning Law
• Richard M. Goldstein - Tax Law
• Joy Spillis Lundeen - Construction Law; Litigation - Construction
• Adam D. Lustig - Real Estate Law
• Carter N. McDowell - Environmental Law; Land Use and Zoning Law
• Eileen Ball Mehta - Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation - Environmental; Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
• Kelly Ruane Melchiondo - Construction Law
• Marjie C. Nealon - Real Estate Law
• Howard E. Nelson - Environmental Law; Litigation - Environmental
• Melissa C. Pallett-Vasquez - Commercial Litigation
• Marshall R. Pasternack - Corporate Law; Securities / Capital Markets Law
• Felix X. Rodriguez - Construction Law; Litigation - Construction
• Jose Sariego - International Mergers and Acquisitions
• Martin A. Schwartz - Real Estate Law
• James W. Shindell - Real Estate Law
• Phillip S. Sosnow - Real Estate Law
• John C. Sumberg - Real Estate Law
• David W. Trench - Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Real Estate
• Robert W. Turken - Commercial Litigation
• Hal J. Webb - Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law; Tax Law; Trusts and Estates
• Mitchell E. Widom - Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Real Estate; Litigation - Trusts and Estates
• Jennifer Wioncek - Tax Law; Trusts and Estates
• Shawn P. Wolf - Tax Law
Lawyers named to The Best Lawyers in America® publication were recognized by their peers in the legal industry for their professional excellence. For the 2023 Edition, more than 66,000 lawyers in 147 practice areas, covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia were recognized, and inclusion in this year’s publication is based on over 10 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
About Bilzin Sumberg
Bilzin Sumberg counsels clients whose business, legal opportunities and challenges span the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia. The firm's growth has paralleled that of its Miami home base, a region known for its rich cultural, social, and professional diversity. Bilzin Sumberg stands at the center of virtually every major transaction shaping Florida and is at the forefront of the state’s most pressing economic issues – from infrastructure, transit and mobility, to affordability and the diversification of the state’s economy. Bilzin Sumberg lawyers concentrate on services at the heart of both regional and international commerce, including real estate, land development and government relations, environmental, construction, corporate and securities, finance, joint ventures, domestic and international tax and private wealth planning, antitrust, business litigation, and public-private partnerships. For more information, please visit bilzin.com.